Orestone Mining Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Mon Jul 31, 2017 - 2nd Quarter Report for the period ended July 31, 2016
- Sun Apr 30, 2017 - 1st Quarter Report for the period ended April 30, 2016
- Sat Dec 31, 2016 - Audited Annual Financial Statements for the year ended January 31, 2016
- Mon Oct 31, 2016 - 3rd Quarter Report for the period ended October 31, 2015
- Sun Jul 31, 2016 - 2nd Quarter Report for the period ended July 31, 2015
- Mon Jun 27, 2016 - Fact Sheet
- Sat Apr 30, 2016 - 1st Quarter Report for the period ended April 30, 2015
- Tue Mar 29, 2016 - Orestone Names Andrew Muir As Chief Financial Officer
Orestone Mining Corp. (TSX Venture Exchange--Symbol: ORS) is pleased to announce that the Company has named Mr. Andrew Muir as CFO of the Company.
Mr. Muir holds a Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Geology from the University of British Columbia and the Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA) designation. Prior to joining Orestone in October of 2013 Mr. Muir was with Cardero Resource Corp. and for several years with Haywood Securities Inc. in Vancouver, an independent full service investment dealer,
- Thu Dec 31, 2015 - Audited Annual Financial Statements for the year ended January 31, 2015
- Mon Dec 14, 2015 - Orestone Completes Sale Of Todd Creek Property Interest To Millrock Resources
Orestone Mining Corp. (TSX Venture Exchange--Symbol: ORS) (\'the Company\') is pleased to announce that it has completed the sale of its interest in the Todd Creek Property located in the Stewart Mining Camp of British Columbia to Millrock Resources Inc. (\'Millrock\').
Millrock has purchased a 100% royalty-free interest in the Todd Creek Joint Venture for C$100,000 cash and 888,889 Millrock common shares distributed on a pro-rata basis according to the joint venture ownership (Goldeye Explorations