Orestone Mining Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Mon Apr 30, 2018 - 1st Quarter Report for the period ended April 30, 2017
- Mon Nov 20, 2017 - Orestone Appoints Mr. Marc G. Blythe to Advisory Board
Orestone Mining Corp. (TSX Venture Exchange-Symbol: ORS) (\'Orestone\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Marc G. Blythe, P.Eng. to the Company's Advisory Board.
- Thu Nov 16, 2017 - Orestone Appoints Mr. John Kanderka to the Board of Directors
Orestone Mining Corp. (TSX Venture Exchange-Symbol: ORS) (\'Orestone\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that Mr. John Kanderka has joined the Company's Board of Directors. Mr. Kanderka has more than 40 years of experience in the oil and gas industry as well as the minerals industry; he currently consults for a variety of exploration and production companies in Western Canada and the United States.
- Wed Oct 25, 2017 - Orestone Completes Private Placement of $239,500
- Thu Oct 19, 2017 - Orestone Announces Amended Private Placement
- Tue Sep 5, 2017 - Orestone Announces Private Placement
Orestone Mining Corp. (TSX Venture Exchange--Symbol: ORS) (\'Orestone\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce its intention to proceed with a non-brokered private placement.
- Tue Aug 29, 2017 - Orestone Announces Share Consolidation
Orestone Mining Corp. (TSX Venture Exchange--Symbol: ORS) (\'Orestone\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that the TSX Venture Exchange (the \'TSX-V\') has approved the Company's share consolidation (the \'Share Consolidation\') on the basis of one (1) post-consolidation common share for every five (5) pre-consolidation common shares.
Effective as of the opening of markets on Tuesday, August 29, 2017, the Company will commence trading on the TSX-V on a consolidated basis. The post-consolidate
- Fri Aug 25, 2017 - Audited Annual Financial Statements for the year ended January 31, 2017
- Mon Jul 31, 2017 - 2nd Quarter Report for the period ended July 31, 2016
- Tue Jul 25, 2017 - Orestone Names Mark T. Brown as Chief Financial Officer
Orestone Mining Corp. (TSX Venture Exchange--Symbol: ORS) is pleased to announce that the Company has named Mr. Mark T. Brown, CPA, CA as CFO of the Company.
Mr. Brown is a senior financial management professional acting as C.F.O. and director to several public companies.
On his appointment, Mr. Brown stated \'I believe that Orestone has a solid management team and holds a promising copper-gold prospect in a politically stable jurisdiction, and I am excited to see where we can take this\'.